Apparently, Strictly Come Dancing have now axed Karen Hardy! And I have to agree, if it's true, then she would have been the sensible replacement for Arlene, but hey ho. But word is that Karen's been on the point of retiring for the last couple of series so maybe it's her decision, maybe it's not - apparently she'll still be involved in some capacity and if that's the case, she's hardly going to go running to the media, is she? So the same old articles regarding Arlene and ageism/sexism have been trotted out again. *Yawns* Oh, and the article somewhere that said fans were beseiging the Strictly message board? Be a bit difficult, since it isn't actually open yet! Unless it's just my computer in which case I'm being discriminated against and it's not fair and I bet it's because I'm a woman over ... er, slightly older than Karen ... but not as old as Arlene ...
On a more important note, Tess is excited about her wardrobe and can't wait for little Amber to meet Uncle Brucie, awww. And the BBC Comedy Room are quite happy to take the mickey out of their employers with a spot of Strictly Come Tribal Dancing!
No comments:
Post a Comment