Sunday, 23 August 2009

Final Three Pairings for DWTS

So much for ABC reporting it tomorrow - the remaining partnerships for Dancing With The Stars are now public knowledge! Macy Gray has Jonathan Roberts, Kathy Ireland is with Tony Dovolani and Louie Vito has presumably stopped snowboarding long enough to get together with Chelsie Hightower!

How Strictly Come Dancing manage to keep theirs under wraps I don't know - don't believe all the rumours - none of them from last year turned out to be true! It's a lot of wishful thinking on the part of some people. My wish list, for example, includes Adrian Chiles (should be a good laugh and could be surprisingly nifty AND I'm sure Claudia made him agree to it during Comic Relief this year - he'd be brilliant with Lilia) and Fiona Bruce (always fantastic for the newsreaders during the Relief shows - perfect for Ian Waite) but my sports star wish list would take up the whole page; I'm guessing Kevin Pietersen won't want to risk aggravating his injury ... but IF we win the Ashes today ... or tomorrow ... (don't want to put the mockers on) any cricketer taking part will surely win!

5 comments:

  1. Well, they may have been leaked by the pairs themselves on social networking sites, but I still wait for the official announcements.

    I'm just weird that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently Joe Calzaghe's dad has let slip in an interview that he's doing SCD and is paired with Kristina. Another bit of goss for you there Scatty ;o)

    Think you may be right about the cricket factor Scatty, but we'll see tomorrow. Phil Tufnell is rumoured and I was chatting to mum yesterday about him being a strong contender if it's true because he's already a popular personality. With the ashes as well he could be in a very good starting place :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. are the leaks normally correct for dwts trav?

    Joe's dad - what's he like - haven't seen that anywhere foxy, whered'you find that out?
    And yes, Phil will have a head start on personality alone, he just has that likeability factor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was reported on a yahoo blog somewhere - think it's been picked up by most of the major news sites now :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Newsround had it too, lol!

    ReplyDelete