Wednesday, 5 August 2009

Hayley Holt not returning to Strictly?

The rumour had gone around, but this seems to be confirmation from the lady herself. Now that's confusing though isn't it - because Hayley is under 30, how's everyone going to moan about ageism? Truth be told, she didn't have time to make much of an impression last year so she won't be missed like Karen or Camilla. But it puts us back in the situation of needing another lady pro to even up the numbers again!

I'm still cracking up at the odd comment here and there, the "I won't watch it again if they keep changing everyone/I love Arlene/Camilla/Karen/Brucie/Tess" because if you're familiar with the message boards you'll know there are just as many comments and threads entitled "I won't watch unless they change everything/get rid of Arlene/Bruce/Tess/ I hate Karen/Camilla/Bruce/Tess" and so on ...

So if you're reading all the news reports and are worried for the future of Strictly, don't. Most Strictly fans watch it for what it is - a Saturday night light entertainment show, not a matter of life or death.

No comments:

Post a Comment