Monday, 17 August 2009

... and confirmation for DWTS!

The new cast list is revealed, although not with whom they're partnering, not that I could find, so will update as soon as.

Of those I've heard of we have the one, the only - Donny Osmond *whoop whoop* just regressing back to my childhood there, but will certainly be watching out for him! There's "media celebrity" Kelly Osbourne (ie. famous for being famous or rich or having famous parents) and singer Macy Gray. Melissa Joan Hart, probably best known to us as Sabrina, the Teenage Witch and ... and, well that's it for the ones I've heard of!

But thats the beauty of these shows - there's every possibility that Donny could make me cringe and I'll end up rooting for Tom De Lay, Republican politician (although, from what I've seen from American commenters, I can't see him staying that long!) Completing the line up, we have: Olympic swimming champion Natalie Coughlin; Ultimate Fighting Champion Chuck Liddell; Louie Vito, champion snowboarder; TV host, actor and Kung Fu champ Mark Dacascos and completing the sporting theme Michael Irvin, ESPN Radio host and former Dallas Cowboy.

From the entertainment sector: Singer/songwriter actress and record producer Mya; Aaron Carter (actor/singer); actor/comic/songwriter Ashley Hamilton; actress Debi Mazar; and finally, actress/models Joanna Krupa and Kathy Ireland.

More info on each contestant can be found on the official DWTS site, over there on the right somewhere, although where possible, I've tried to link to their own site here (although sometimes had to resort to Wikipedia!)

The run starts with a three night premiere event on 21st September.

4 comments:

  1. They announce the pro partners on 24 August. I think this is a pretty good cast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent thank you - it seems a good mix to me too, and I can't really be biased to or for anyone, which is good. I'm usually predisposed towards sports people, truth be told but looking forward to seeing them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donny obviously following in Marie's footsteps there. I'd say he was a serious contender even before they've danced! He's insanely popular, so he's going to be getting a lot of votes whatever his dancing is like I reckon :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And at least he should be in time musically! Nice to see you over here Foxy!

    ReplyDelete