Tuesday, 18 August 2009

The 'OXO' lady for Strictly?

Lynda Bellingham, 61, is said to have signed up for SCD - I loved that sitcom she did with James Bolam and Julia Sawalha - if only I could remember the title. Second Time Around? Second Chance? Second Thoughts? I think that was it, hang on, I'll Google *tum ti tum ti tum* yep, it was Second Thoughts - the over-riding image that comes to mind isn't Lynda though, it's that of Belinda Lang, as the snobby and bitchy ex-wife Liza Ferrari berating a would be mugger. Comic TV gold. That was a bit of a digression away from the point, wasn't it? You'd probably best get used to that ...

2 comments:

  1. hello! thanks for visiting my blog! oh i see, you like to dance. when i was a kid, i wanted to study ballet. however, my parents didn't allow me to, they were afraid it was going to make me more effeminate than i already am, hehehe. anyway, take care and goodluck!


    charmedwishes18.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, lovely to *see* you! Look forward to chatting - will try to fnd you on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete