Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Strictly Saturdays!

Yep, it's back to just the Saturday night show folks! And it sounds like there won't even be a break, it's a straight 90 minute show including the results and dance off - so voting is going to be pretty limited. Personally, I was never fussed about the Sunday show and the spoilers etc, but it'll make my life a bit easier!

This did make me laugh - The Assembley Halls in Tunbridge Wells had to refund idiotic members of the public who assumed that any show with the word 'Strictly' in it was Strictly Come Dancing! The council said: "The classical musical and dance show Strictly Strauss, on at the theatre in February, received complaints from a small number of audience members who had been expecting Strictly Come Dancing." *Sniggers* What, did they think SCD couldn't get Darren or Mark and decided to just bring any old cricketer in?

This is a terrific article about So You Think You Can Dance and one that sums up pretty much how I feel - I'd like to think I'm one of the younger *ahem* blogging, tweeting personages - I hesitate to call myself a journalist - he mentions ...

2 comments:

  1. Wait...you only have one show per week? And it includes the performances and the results?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes - you're very lucky! We do have It Takes Two, a half hour magazine programme everyday during the week, where we get to know the contestants a bit more and see them in training though!

    ReplyDelete