Saturday, 23 January 2010

So You Think You Can Dance: All Change!

So, you think you want to know who's partnering whom tonight and what dance they're doing? Ok, I'll tell you at the bottom of the post, so if you don't, you can avoid it! I know some people like to be surprised - don't watch the video either!

A short snippety snippet - Pixie Lott was taught by Hayley, during her time at the Italia Conti stage school.

The rules change slightly from tonight - the couples will be randomly drawn from now on for each remaining week, but we'll be asked to vote for our favourite dancer, singular. I'm tingling, I'm very excited by the partnerships and what they're doing, even though it means the decision of who to vote for will be hellish ...

So you're clear!

Charlie and Robbie dancing Lyrical
Hayley and Alastair dancing Hip-hop
Lizzie and Drew dancing Disco
Mandy and Mark dancing Contemporary
Yanet and Tommy dancing Salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment