Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Got To Dance

And much as I'd loved to have watched the show and seen the best of the auditions, I'm stingy and object to paying so ... the hottest auditions according to the website were 15 year old Matthew Koon, dancing to Chasing Cars. Very elegant, contemporary, a standation and three yellow stars - his parents now convinced. Adam calls him world class. And ten year old Akai, wot a sweetie! There was this one move, where he slid on his back, well, see it for yourself!

Spandexx were a comedy dance group, who I didn't think were particularly funny or good - maybe if they lost the beer bellies they'd be better - MJ Latin were a tight knit group of talented youngsters, think junior SCD group pro-dance, to be honest, it's nothing we don't see all the time. DNA, another group - I personally think I saw better on MLMJ. Then we saw the boob-popping-out moment of Havana Nights - but not their actual dance (admittedly, they weren't very good but why make such a big thing of the poor woman's embarrassment!) Er, word to the wise, Sky guys - wanna be taken seriously, actually put the hottest auditions on the website - I know from a friend there were some awesome acts, in fact, in this little montage here (and below - but I suspect that'll disappear) I'm sure I spotted Plague! Oh, and while I'm on the website - don't tell me I can register for free and then after I've gone through it all, tell me there's a fee!

3 comments:

  1. you are having a laugh arent you dna are a gr8 group of ypungsters who are on par with the crews on mlmj

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree dna are sikk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll check it out again - the clip wasn't that great to be honest - I don't think Sky like people who don't pay to view! I did think the 'spider leg' move was pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete