James and Caroline versus Diana and Mark; two routines each, a ballroom and a Latin. James not keen on the jive song they've got; I sympathize, I can't dance to songs I don't like either. Di unhappy when Mark has to miss out on a morning's training. Brian sends some tough love their way! But then he relents and lets James choose 'Do You Love Me' - Ola probably will! He gives them a break from training and takes them indoor skydiving - I want to do that!
Showtime! Di and Mark rumba first - not a favourite of mine, I have to say, but well done. Blimey, Ade just said exactly the same, spooky! Mark's posture made it a little uncomfortable.
James and Caroline Viennese Waltz - I loved that, thought James presented Caroline beautifully and really enjoyed it - Ade saw that too! For me, it's 1-0 to these two at the moment.
Onto their stronger dances, Di and Mark with a fabulous Quickstep, full of energy and fun, real sparkle and a standation from the audience! It's 1-1!
James and Caroline jive and it's a WOW, Caroline danced a blinder, James brilliant. It's 2-1 for me to these two - but I've a niggling feeling it'll go to Di and Mark.
The judges deliberations aren't filling me with confidence about James and Caroline's chances - I think Ola and Ade are veering towards Di and Mark, with James for his namesake and Caroline, who expresses her fears over their lazy reputation, although Ade now seems to be wavering. It's unanimous and judging on their strengths - so I'm still thinking Di and Mark's ballroom may get it when they announce it's James and Caroline! Yay!!
Last one in the series next week, we'll see how they got on in the Championships!
No comments:
Post a Comment