Friday, 30 October 2009

News in Brief: SCD, SYTYCD,

Louise Redknapp (the thinking man's WAG) has apparently been signed as a judge on the UK So You Think You Can Dance. The former Eternal band member will certainly balance out what could have been a frightening panel -Arlene Phillips and Nigel Lythgoe, neither of whom hold back - although I don't expect her to be sickly sweet, I can imagine she'll deliver constructive criticism without destroying a contestant's confidence. Good signing! And you never know, she might bring Jamie along sometime! What???

Gordon Campbell from the SCD Band is appearing in Portsmouth with the Royal Marines Big Band tonight! Bit short notice I know - some track record though, so if you can get along, then do!

Craig has a bit of a chat about his upcoming Panto role - he's had plenty of practice being booed anyhow!

More info on what's in store in Brendan's upcoming tour - a few famililar guest names there, as in, four ex-Strictly professionals!

3 comments:

  1. Impressive line-up for Brendan's one man tour (hardly one man is it!) :o)

    Got my Buble tickets Scatty, though the words 'just' and 'lucky' come to mind. Had to literally search about 40 times to get a pair of tickets that were ok without site crashing or them selling before I had chance to click 'next' button. Dog eat dog I tell ya! Quite far back in upper block though, so gonna have to deal with height fears. If it wasn't Buble I wouldn't have bothered with tickets that high up, but I'll suck it up and deal with it because he's worth it ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering how he was going to do the ballroom on his own - pretty cool he's got Nicole and the others.

    I still couldn't do the height thing, not even for The Buble!

    Will you be going to DOI too? They've got the April date booked at O2, I'll have to wait till after Xmas to book though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully :o) Tickets go on sale on Monday and I was going to have a look then. Had front row right next to ice before, so it'll be difficult to top that :o)

    ReplyDelete