Puts a tingle in your fingers and a tingle in your feet ...
I think it's an idividual thing...some of the athletes who have been on DWTS haven't been able to dance at all. Evander Holyfield was awful.But some of the actors have been equally bad.And of course, athletes have won more than actors. So I think it comes down to the individual dancer.
Trying to think - we've had a newsreader/actress/2 cricketers/singer and an actor win so far - the actors are looking strong this year and another cricketer! And a presenter - so you're right - completely individual thing!
I think it's an idividual thing...some of the athletes who have been on DWTS haven't been able to dance at all. Evander Holyfield was awful.
ReplyDeleteBut some of the actors have been equally bad.
And of course, athletes have won more than actors. So I think it comes down to the individual dancer.
Trying to think - we've had a newsreader/actress/2 cricketers/singer and an actor win so far - the actors are looking strong this year and another cricketer! And a presenter - so you're right - completely individual thing!
ReplyDelete