Philip Schofield has tweeted that he's off to meet the Dancing on Ice producer and find out who's in! Latest rumours include Heather Mills and Daniella Westbrook!
Canada have begun a similar show Battle of the Blades, check Rosemary's blog for a rundown!
And Arlene Phillips will be a judge on the Strictly Come Dancing Live Tour, apparently this was already agreed at the end of the last one; Alesha is unable to join the panel due to recording commitments. A win-win situation I think that's called!
Donny *Swoon* is doing his dancing bit to help sick children. What a guy *swoon*
Lacey Schwimmer is following fellow Pro dancer in releasing an album and the first two rough mixes "make you want to get up and dance" according to an insider!
Yeah I read that about Arlene and to be honest, the first thought I had was 'ooooh, that'll be awkward'. She was sacked after all, people are going to be feeling wierd around her! :o/
ReplyDeleteI take it you quite like Donny then? It really isn't obvious at all Scatty lol ;o)
While I'm thinking about the tour Scatty - without wishing to sound either pushy or presumptious *shuffles nervously* - do you think you'll still be interested in my spare 2 tickets?
ReplyDeleteAssuming of course that when they have announced all the celebs and pros going this time around you actually want to go :o)
P.S. I'd keep my promise not to completely screw you over by marking them up by 200% lol ;o)
Thanks for visiting my blog and the link. I am enjoying reading your several blogs......
ReplyDeleteEr, yes, I am rather enjoying Donny again, second time around! I'll post a link to his rumba this week - he and Bruno are a scream, I was cracking up!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes - I would like those tickets - just need to see who wants to come with me - I don't mind who's on the tour, there are so many dong well! They are in the bottom tier aren't they? Will speak to my mum and my friend this week and confirm on facebook!
Hi Rosemary - you're welcome, and thank you!
Yep, bottom tier. Row H block 101 seats 41 and 42. :o)
ReplyDeleteexcellent!
ReplyDelete