Youngsters all the way as Akai and The Box take the remaining two places in Sunday's final. Tough draw too, a much higher standard overall than the other two semis, I thought. It was Adam's turn to showoff this week.
When Akai started I thought, yeah, he's good but it's a bit stop-start - then he moved into the popping and from there on in he was mesmerising. Cracking performance! The Box I hadn't seen before - a lovely, imaginative routine, touching and emotive. Far, far too cute *wipes eyes*
Dance Dynamix were full of attack, but not particularly tight and no special tricks to set them apart, good effort though. Eclipse were fabulous, I loved this nautical themed Lindy Hop, a full on proper showdance, all bounce and great timing. Thoroughly enjoyable.
Unity Youth I also loved - well, they used the Star Wars theme, job done for me! Musically fantastic, carried the space theme right through really well. Fancy Feet and their stunning footwork, great mix of modern and traditional, fantastic to watch.
No comments:
Post a Comment