Thursday, 18 February 2010

Got to Dance: The Final

It was a Kent dancing double this weekend, as little streetdancer Akai won with this fantastic, tight performance, his best of the competition, and very cheeky!

Through to the final three with Akai, were dance troupe The Box with another, multi-coloured dreamscape. Jukebox Juniors made up the third act for the final dance off, starting with a tune from The Wiz - remember that? Yes, I have the album ... they're a brilliant bunch of kids, an amazing cantilever trick, full of energy and fantastic dancing, my favourites from the moment I saw them!

Another impressive performance from Matthew Koon utilising a major piece of equipment, but it wasn't enough to make it through; he has a big future though, no doubt. Emily sparkled in a silver and gold gymtastic display, with MJ Latin doing their best in an early MJ inspired Latinfest, in which I think the boys solo dancing shone.

Performance of the night for me though - the unbelievable Diversity who seem to top every performance, I can't wait to see the StreetDance movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment