Kimberley's turn, dancing to the PCD's Too Sexy and what can I say, Littlun's behind me singing along, he tells me it's on Pop Party. I'm scared to ask what he thought.
Matthew Koon and MJ Latin both made it through to the final - Matthew is stunning, his control, lines, the emotion. He's so fluid, it's riveting to watch. Check out those pirouettes. MJ Latin are very good but I'm too used to seeing so much Latin to be wowed, impressive for their ages though not as tight as streetdancers. Nice, as Adam says.
Raw Edge - nice tricks, creative and energetic, loved the Irish breakdancing, lol, added flavour, a little disjointed but enjoyable. Beyond Repair didn't do it for me I'm afraid - just felt I could've done some of it and that can't be good! Energy, that's what I was missing, as Kimberley pointed out.
Kane Ricca - I love tap normally but that was just too messy for me, however fantastic technically - just didn't seem to have any direction as a routine or connection with the music, except at the start when I thought he was spot on. The judges appreciate. DNA not particularly exciting, except the neck breaking trick, didn't quite capture the imagination as before.
Matthew the one to beat, easily the standout performance so far. Littlun's just informed he doesn't to be known as that - from now on it's Crusher. I think it's a reaction to seeing boys dance; I've got my work cut out, getting him into stage school ... even though he and his class mates are apparently staging Thriller in their assembley on Friday. Their ten minute assembley! He's got the bloody and ripped Tee-shirt all ready to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment