Monday, 21 December 2009

Dancing on Ice Series 5 Line Up Revealed!

And they are ... Olympic swimmer and sports presenter Sharron Davies; Hollyoaks actor Kieron Richardson; Charity fundraiser, amongst other things, Heather Mills; The Bill's Gary Lucy; Eastenders actress Daniella Westbrook; comedian and actor Bobby Davro; The Inbetweeners actress, Emily Atack (who's Paul McCartney's niece!!) Boyzone's Mikey Graham; GMTV dashing doctor Hilary Jones; Gordon Ramsey's wife Tana; Holby City actor Jeremy Sheffield; singer and Cowell-ite, Sinitta; Emmerdale actress Hayley Tamaddon, and Corrie heart-throb, Danny Young.

Fourteen celebs means two new Pro skaters! And as soon as I find them I'll let you know who they are! Will update the Twitter list soon-ish too - have actually got a dancing list I'll put a link to, rather than them all indivisually, as they are at the mo - this is very much a work in progess as each show comes along!

No comments:

Post a Comment