Thursday, 13 May 2010

Snippets: SYTYCD, Streetdance 3D, DWTS

Diversity are setting their sights on Hollywood as Streetdance 3D premieres - general release May 21st.

MJ brings us a few snippets from Nigel Lythgoe as the US prepare for their new series of So You Think You Can Dance.

And Trav has changed his website! But he's still covering Dancing With the Stars in full, with videos of this week's star performers Derek and Nicole - incredibly musical numbers, Nicole's timing is so spot on with Derek's. A real pleasure to watch, I preferred the foxtrot which was pure joy from start to finish.

4 comments:

  1. Diversity are amazing!! Can't wait to see this film :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me neither! Have bribed the kids so they'll come too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving my new template! I think every is easier to read and looks a lot better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking about re-doing all mine into one easy to manage bundle!

    ReplyDelete