A couple of brilliant snippets of Brian Fortuna and Derek Hough dancing (Not with each other, I hasten to add) Apparently it's Kym Johnson with Derek, possibly Julianne Hough with Brian. If you know for sure who the female dancers are, please leave a comment!
Brendan Cole interview with STV. He's half Scottish, don'tchaknow!
And a very interesting article on how dance is sneaking it's way onto the political agenda.
Gossip wise, Christine Bleakley is being touted as Tess' replacement on Strictly Come Dancing. But since Tess is signed to present series 8, it's going to be at least 15 months away and it's paper talk at the moment, so don't get too excited just yet. In fact, I'm wondering why I bothered to mention it at all really ...
It's Kym Johnson dancing with Brian Fortuna (now a pro dancer on Strictly Come Dancing) and, in the second dance, Julianne Hough dancing with her brother Derek Hough.
ReplyDeleteThank You :)
ReplyDeleteYou sure that's Julianne with Derek? I'm thinking it's Snow Urban.
ReplyDeleteI don't know Snow Urban - any other offers? Having a second look, I'm not so convinced it's Julianne either.
ReplyDelete