Saturday, 5 September 2009

Showtime: All That Jazz - SYTYCD


8 comments:

  1. All That Jazz is a great song! I remember Jill and Darren's Foxtrot to it in series 2 of SCD :o)

    Speaking of Strictly - the website is driving me totally insane!! We only have one computer at home and both me and mum have migrated our info to the new site, but for some inexpicable reason it's latched onto her info and she's permanently signed in! None of the log out/in options work, so I can't get on in the evenings or at weekends to post anything, hence the scarcity with which I'm posting at present because I have to just snatch 5 minutes if I can at work (which half the time I can't), so I'm only managing 1 or 2 messages at the moment.

    It's been like this for 3 weeks now. I've e-mailed the bbc via the site at work, but had no reply and with the live shows close now I'm feeling really fed up at the prospect of not being able to chat about the show with the friends I've made over the last couple of years *sigh* :o(

    P.S. Sorry about the rant......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you poor thing - I have to admit, I'm just not finding the time to get on there at the moment - although I did hear a great song in the supermarket, perfect for a cha cha, so will get in there to post that soonish! I wanted to catch up with the TCSC too, but I'm always too late!

    CAn you tell me please - what colour are the butterflies on your pc? Only on this family one they're green, but on my laptop, which I'm normally on, they're turquise - hence why I made everything blue, pink and lilac!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose I'd call them green (hint of aqua) - hope that helps :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaargh! I'll have to adjust the colours then!
    Oh, well more fun and games! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh don't! I like the mix of green and pink, very pretty :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dance made my list of my favorites too!

    As to the colors here...I see pink and torquoise (sp).

    ReplyDelete