Thursday, 24 September 2009

News in Brief - SYTYCD, SCD,

A round up of the Boston auditions and SYTYCD Canada have their Top 10.

There's a phrase that comes to mind, involving a pot and a kettle but I'm resisting ... not content with trying to steal Strictly Come Dancing's thunder by opting for a Sunday night results show - and then complaining when the Beeb switch the results back to an all-in-one Saturday show (you know - how it was at first, only, instead of one solid two hour show, we had the show, then Casualty, then the results) Simon Cowell has apparently decided to put together a reality dance show! For Saturday nights in January, no doubt! Jeez - where's the media outcry over that then? I demand someone asks questions in the house! What's the number for that Liberal Democrat bird?

Am I sounding off - you would too, if you had to read all the garbage I've filtered through today! I'm sending out an SOS - Save Our Strictly people! Now it's 'bad' food joining the 'beleagured' Strictly bashing - along with the sacking of Arlene, the two hour show, "stumbling from crisis to crisis" I mean, goodness - 250 official complaints about Alesha! 250 - imagine that, out of all those millions that watch. Come on, Strictly bosses - start fighting back!

PS: Message for Alesha: Don't let the barstewards (bump'n') grind you down!

2 comments: