Thursday, 10 September 2009

Handbags at Seven Paces!

ITV bosses are a bit upset - Strictly has been scheduled at a later time on a Saturday, thereby overunning with X-Factor for an hour and they're scared no-one will watch - because, clearly, given the choice between watching something live with no adverts and a recorded show with incessant talking and adverts, what are we going to record? Not rocket science, is it! Personally, I'm thrilled, it's normally too much of a rush around tea-time and I end up watching Strictly on I-Player! And as soon as that DVD recorder is tuned in *raises eyes to heaven* I'll be recording X-Factor anyway! I agree with the BBC man re their schedule, but some people are easily outraged aren't they (see the comments!)

Nice article with James and Ola.

Mrs Overall to star in Strictly Come Dancing and Dancing on Ice!

So You Think You Can Dance is underway - since I'm unable to watch, I've found two excellent blogs who give you a rundown, both Travis and MJsbigblog I've mentioned before and have an extensive commentary for your delectation and delight!

2 comments: