Both couples enjoyed perfect scores across the two night final, which saw actor William Levy come third.
Kama's dances included a Proper Paso Doble a properly proper Paso, always a favourite when the music is spot on, as in this, but the name escapes me - Foxy, help! Anyway, you don't need me to explain it, just watch Bruno!
and a bubbly, jumpin' jive ...
... and their freestyle was a wonderful mix of lindyhop, jive, quickstep, tap - a Broadway number, if this was So You Think You Can Dance - same song as Matt&Charlotte's with Sing Sing Sing - which Kath did at the beginning. Joyous!
Katherine took to Twitter to thank her fans for all their support, and a "humongous" thank you to Mark for his patience and sense of humour. According to a US talk show host, she's won an army of fans in the country and should be well on her way to cracking it there.
Well done Kama, it'e been a pleasure following you this series :)
I couldn't remember either Scatty and it was driving me mental, so I looked it up and apparently it's called Espana Cani, which I have to be honest, isn't ringing a lot of bells with me! Lol
ReplyDeleteThanks anyway - I looked up La Torreador but couldn't think of any others. Espana Cani not ringing anything here either but I've definitely heard it lots before!
ReplyDelete