More rumours for Strictly - Frank Bruno, Jennifer Metcalfe (Hollyoaks) and the Masterchef guys, John Torode and Gregg Wallace.
The Got To Dance audition dates have been announced - time for you to apply!
Glee writers have been dropping hints about Series 2!
And sorry to end on a sad note - but there was a message from Cutest Blog on the Block this morning to say my blog background will disappear and I have to choose a new one! Devastated doesn't descibe how I feel, I love my background, it's the prettiest one I've come across! So just to warn you, because I don't know what else is out there, I may take the opportunity to change the look completely, so bear with me if things become a little erratic in the next couple of weeks!
Why aren't you allowed to kep the background we all know and love Scatty? I always thought it was really pretty.
ReplyDeleteNot exactly the a-list celebs they were promising heading for strictly if the rumours are true is it lol :o)
Sorry i've been a bit quiet - work has been mental these last few months, I really need a holiday!
Hello, thought you must be away on your holidays! At least you've got it to look forward to :)
ReplyDeleteAll may be well - apparently the background will be available but just under a different code, it's something to do with them exceeding their bandwidth on photobucket. I've had to amend it slightly but hopefully it'll be back in a couple of days!
It's funny, who they can get for Strictly - just the first heat of Masterchef had who I think are bigger celebs! The problem is time I think - having to commit 3 months means they're only ever going to get ex-soapsters etc, successful peeps still working can't commit!
True, true sadly. Though if Top Gear can suddenly get Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz then I'm still crossing my fingers for a strictly line up that includes Hugh Jackman, Michael Buble and my new fixation Michael Sheen lol ;o)
ReplyDeleteMichael Sheen eh? What is it with you and Michaels then? Mind, I've still got that strange crush on David Mitchell ..
ReplyDeleteDon't know Scatty - I'm inexplicably drawn to them I suppose. Watched Frost/Nixon the other week and spent the whole film thinking how hot Michael Sheen is! ;o)
ReplyDeleteDavid Mitchell isn't such a strange one - he is quite cute I suppose :o)
MS was Brian Clough too wasn't he - you sure it's not some kind of power thing you're drawn to Foxy!
ReplyDeleteThe background is back, yippee! I just had to fetch the code again, and thankfully they still had it!
And I'm sorry for the news about Matthew :(