As I said, bit late tonight and out of order again! I did catch some of them, the first was Alesia Vazmitzel, the pole dancer. She's impressive, incredibly strong and artistic - but once you've seen it, you've seen it so it won't have a wow factor again.
Myztikal - will they get it right? And how cute is that little kid? A good mix, singing much better, although I was a bit concerned with the Beyonce, too many musical changes but some good stuff going on.
Dance Flavourz and you'd think I'd love this, but no. Same move all the way through, still don't know what those backward walky thingies are called - ronde? Singing not that good, Bollywood not that good. Disappointing - should have gone for big Latin party, played to their strengths. Oh, hang on though, they played to their strengths where Piers was concerned ...
Kieran Gaffney was brilliant, loved it. Great music choice, raw talent, you could fee the energy.
The Chippendoubles tried manfully to come up with a fresh idea and almost pulled it off, but without that element of surprise it was always going to be tough. It wasn't a bad way to spend a couple of minutes.
Liam McNally warbles his way through You Raise Me Up and I found it a little too high and warbly. I'm being very picky this year. Emotional though and a funny little guy!
A3 were a bit raggedy in places, but one of my favourites dance acts so far, full of fun and energy, bright and cheery - dunno what Piers is on, much preferred these to the previous two.
Father and Son sing Wind Beneath My Wings and my nine year old reviewed for me when I was called away, came back to find this on the notepad: rubbish, to cheesy, old fashin, way over top. And I wondered why he kept grabbing his throat and going "rrrrrrrrrrrr" now I know. Son should go it alone I reckon. Ah, my son just copied the judges ...
Kieron the winner I would say - just waiting for the result vid - and yes, it is. Liam and A3 in front of the judges, Liam joins Kieron in the final. So there we have it, all ten finalists decided, roll on tomorrow.
Well, don't know about you Scatty, but I think Spelbound have got it in the bag now!
ReplyDeleteFeel really sorry for Janey, it really didn't look like she enjoyed it which is such a shame.
Would love Kieron and Tina & Chandi to get into the top 3 as well, but have a feeling Tobias could sneek in there. I don't rate him actually, but think Twist and Pulse who I prefer are way out of it.
Bring on the results! :o)
Ha ha! Have faith Foxy - although I'll admit I didn't think the dance acts would do well!
ReplyDelete