Sunday, 18 April 2010

Gossip, unsubstantiated gossip. But you'd want to know!

Strictly Come Dancing bosses are apparently looking to dump Anton, Darren and Lilia, replacing them with American dancers - I fail to see how that would make the show more popular, bearing in mind that they're three of the most popular professionals amongst the message boarders, but what do I know. It won't make a jot of difference to avid viewers like my mum, who just watch the show for what it is, with who's in it making no difference at all.

On the other side though, rumours are that Jason Gardiner has been dumped from Dancing on Ice in favour of Pineapple Dance Studio's Louis Spence, so "yippee". The hundreds of complaints followed Jason's "faecal" remarks to Sharron Davies, plus his inappropriate Twitter comments, seem to have finally been recognised by ITV bosses as not being funny, big or clever and that they harmed the warm fuzziness of the show. I just hope Louis won't feel the need to fill the panto villain role and will just use his experience constructively.

No comments:

Post a Comment