Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Snippets: Strictly Come Dancing; The Voice

Latest gossip says that Girls Aloud's Kimberley Walsh has signed up for Strictly, along with former model and rock star squeeze, Jerry Hall and The Great British Bake Off's Paul Hollywood.

And The Voice is set to cut down on the live shows and show more chair swivelling. We're a funny lot aren't we? We'd rather watch chairs swivel than hear people sing a song all the way through. But the funniest moments did happen then, so I'm not going to argue :)

4 comments:

  1. As much as I'm a litle be bit in love with Paul Hollywood and would be thrilled if he tok part, I can't se that rumour being true. *sigh* :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brace yourself Foxy but ... I don't watch GBBO so I've no idea who he is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?! *picks self up from the floor* You're missing something good Scatty trust me - I can't even bake!

    He's my wired crush. My colleagues/friends and I agree that he's actually quite yummy - very sexy voice ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, Ok, I'll check him out!

    ReplyDelete