Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Snippets: SCD, SYTYCD, DOI, Cee Lo Green

Firstly, especially for anyone in the North Kent area - Pasha Kovalev and Katya Virshilas will be appearing at the Central Theatre, Chatham, on April 1st. No, I kid you not. I've got my tickets - funnily enough I checked out their itinerary before and there was no mention - I found it by accident from my job as local news hound! In Dancing on Ice, Heidi Range's partner, Sylvain Longchambon, has sadly been injured and will miss the first few weeks. Heidi will skate with a replacement - no news on who that might be yet. The incomparably fabulous choreography team of NappyTabs are now aptly expecting a little nappy wearer, Tweeting the news over Christmas that Tabitha is pregnant! Congratulations to them both - and now I've changed the template on this blog, expect to see more Showtime vids which I'm sure will be featuring plenty of their work. And judge from the American version of The Voice, Cee Lo Green, is apparently going to have a British based reality show, about his critically acclaimed band, Goodie Mob, recording their reunion album in London where they will "soak up the local customs" - will we see them as Pearly Kings, scoffing pie and mash? Might be worth a butchers ...

No comments:

Post a Comment