Sunday, 23 October 2011

Strictly Come Dancing Result Show, Week Four

1-2-3-4 and we're off with a fab pro dance. Sharpest tongs? The judges have tongs? Have we just merged with Masterchef?

The Moment of Truth #1: Safe - Pashee; Audalie; Robinita; Harriona; Brendulu!
Bottom Two - Rorin! Aw, nooooo. Len shocked - not his best but not his worst.

Caro Emerald sings That Man, while Katya and Pasha rock it with jive, quickstep and charleston. They're blurring.

Len's Lens - during Brendulu's samba, Len nabs a trumpet and has a go ... Robinita, in and out of the huge lift so beautifully and heel turns! Robbie gyrating - if he doesn't get a hair advert after this show ... Rorin's hips moved so well ... Antonollio sound fx: ghastly, says Craig. The Grant- the joy, the dream into the nightmare, slightly demented.

Halloween Special next week - the trailer is brilliant!

The Moment of Truth #2: Safe - Russia; Artolly; Robbiola; Jastina - Aleames now completely convinced it's them in the bottom two - but no, it's Antonollio! Will they escape again?

Craig is sado masochistically enjoying Nancy!

Vincent and Flavia demonstrate the Argentine Tango and it's absolutely, completely brilliant, so intricate, so rapid - how do they do that? *bookmarks*

It's Anton v Erin, so neither will be truly happy at staying in. Rory will miss it like a limb; Nancy disappointed as she felt she'd done so much better. Final Moment of Truth: It's Rorin! He's apologising to Erin and I don't think I've seen her look more gutted, great partnership. But I'm at the stage I'm going to feel like this every week from here on in, it's all so close.

4 comments:

  1. It does seem like, for once, the top of the group is much tighter and unpredictable. Loved Chelsee's quickstep! Think they deserved their top position :o)

    A couple of people I know are livid that Nancy stayed in favour of Rory, but that's the way it goes. I am disappointed as I quite liked him, but he obviously didn't have the support.

    I'm hoping that little scare will get James to shut his trap! He won't do Alex any favous by continually mouthing off. I see his point about the pros having years of experience and knowing what their doing, and he's right, but their not infallible as a group and they do make mistakes - Aliona proves that quite a lot in my opinion :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, I'm sad whoever goes, I think I'll miss Nancy and Anton too, they seem to have just gelled. I was trying to decide on Saturday who I'd miss least and I couldn't choose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your round-ups are fab. I am really sorry to see Rory and Erin go. I don't think that he was ever going to win, but I did just enjoy watching them. I think that I am also at the point where it is sad to see anyone go - they are all so affected by it - but the show goes on, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the saying! I usually end up blubbing like a baby even if I haven't voted for them! Zoe said tonight that there were lots of tears over Rory. I'm glad you the round ups, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete