Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Strictly Come Dancing Snippets

Pippa Middleton-for-Strictly rumours are in full flow - a five figure sum offered. I can't see it, can you? Anita Dobson though, is more than possible, and, twice as likely, So You Think You Can Dance winner Matt Flint, teaming up with Sir Brucie - that's a duet I'd love to see.


Len Goodman knocked Anton Du Beke into 2nd spot in a charity golf match hosted by John Inverdale.

Lucky Claire was guided around the dance floor by Vincent Simone and tells us all about it ... in five pages!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely can't see Pippa Middleton taking part, but I agree Anita Dobson is much more likely.

    I knew Brucie was a good golfer, but had no idea Anton played - yet another similarity between them! Lol :o)

    Mesmerised by Wimbledon at the moment - can't beleive Federer is out! I watched him playing at centre court on Saturday and he looked in great form. Shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep meaning to watch but I'm easily distracted - I know Murray's through and Sharapova but other than that I'm totally out of it!

    ReplyDelete