Saturday, 5 February 2011

Snippets: Tom & Summer; Kara & Artem

Top Hat, starring Series 6 Strictly Come Dancing winner Tom Chambers and Summer Strallen, will begin rehearsals in July, with the tour to follow in August - and, I'm so excited - it's coming to Canterbury!

Top Hat isn't a biography of Fred and Ginger though, it's a reworking of their film, with a few extra, iconic songs thrown in! Here are some more details, courtesy of an interview with Summer.

And last series Strictly winner, Kara Tointon, who will be guest starring in new supernatural drama, Bedlam, has revelead she's eating like an elephant (is that more or less than a horse?) since touring with Artem: “It's fantastic. We’ve been doing the Strictly tour together and I’ll be devastated if I stop dancing, because it’s a great way to stay in shape and I can eat anything I want!”

On changing her eating habits, Kara added: “My sister [The Inbetweeners star] Hannah noticed I’ve been eating more and said: ‘You know you don’t have to eat everything Artem eats?’ I heard that a whole night of intense dancing can burn 10,000 calories, so I’ve been eating like an elephant.”

Isn't it marvellous to hear a 'starlet' enthusing about food! No size zero any time soon for Kara, what a terrific role model *applauds*. Thanks to www.twitter.com/TheSun_Buzz for that little snippet :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment