Wednesday, 26 January 2011

South Bank Sky Arts Award: Pop Music

Plan B was the winner of the Pop Music Award, for his album The Defamation of Strickland Banks. However, he was not in attendance to collect the award from Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood, who I completely missed - what can I say, I was probably talking. The other nominees in this catergory were Foals for Total Life Forever and Disc-overy by Tinie Tempah, who was there, but I didn't get a picture of him, either *sighs*

I did, though, get pictures of the artists who performed at the ceremony! Nigel Kennedy, with Bond and John Dankworth; Bryn Terfel and Alfie Boe; The Noisettes, who a cameraman kindly informed me were not chocolates in Quality Street. Hm, clearly a philistine. Sir, you will find they are green triangles ...




No comments:

Post a Comment