Friday, 14 January 2011

Snippets: Strictly Come Dancing on Ice!

Dancing on Ice contestant, Jeff Brazier, is featured in the News of the World's Fabulous magazine this week, speaking of how he and his boys talk all the time about their mum, Jade Goody: “We talk about Jade all the time. The subject of Mummy is always there.”
He'd also love the get the X-Factor gig: “I’d love to get The Xtra Factor presenting job this year and I think it’s what I’d best be suited to. People sometimes have an impression of me that isn’t necessarily correct.”
And he shares the secret of ice dancing success in those trousers ... “Those trousers are so tight you can practically see what I had for lunch. So I decided to wear them every day to get used to them. I’ve even picked the boys up from school in them, which has caused a bit of a stir in the playground!”
With thanks to Fabulous and the News of the World for the snippets and photo of Jeff.

Nadia Sawalha was wasted on Dancing on Ice, I think we can all agree she's a lovely bubbly personality who can dance off the ice and is now wishing she'd gone for Strictly! Go for it next year, Nadia, we'd love to see you!

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen the news about Johnson Beharry Scatty?

    He's broken a finger and lost a fingernail as it was "lacerated off"! My eyes are watering just thinking about it - ouch!

    Apparently he's been told absolutely no lifting at all, so I hope they have got some other tricks to add to his routines to jazz it up if he's not doing any lifts!

    Nadia would be fab in SCD! Can only hope she's in next year :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew he'd been injured, but then then they all are at some point, so I didn't check the details - that sounds a bit *eek* though!

    ReplyDelete