Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Dancing With The Stars

Trav's Thoughts are in on Dancing With The Stars and here's another theme we'd best look out for on Strictly - Instant Dance! The couples have to prepare a dance - without the music! Sounds like a daft gimmick doesn't it, but it's actually how professional competitions are run - all couples doing a jive or whatever to the same piece of music. And it sounds as though these couples all did a fantastic job!

And here are the results and vids - can I just say, I want Jennifer's dress and I loved that quickstep ... then I watched Brandy's waltz and actually became quite emotional - and wanted her dress even more! Kyle's jive was brilliant and fun, adored it (but think I'll give Lacey's dress a miss!) Can't believe they did that without knowing what the music would be - just shows how fabulous the pro dancers are!

1 comment:

  1. The pros really stepped up. Watching the rehearsal footage, they each had a different strategy based on their own competition backgrounds. I was pleasantly surprised by how well the celebrities adapted to it.

    ReplyDelete