Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Ubisoft® Launch of Just Dance® 2! Or, Schmoozing With The Stars ... in pictures!

What can I say, other than I had a fab-u-lous time at Studio Valbonne (many thanks to Lexy!) Here's a few photos - the celebs were having a fab time too, giving their all on the wii games set up! The screens were far too much for my little camera though, so you have to take my word for it! Here’s a video hint of the fun you can have!




The lovely John Partridge - you may know him as Christian in East-Enders, but I know him from Over The Rainbow!








The adorable Vincent Simone from Strictly Come Dancing








Pineapple Dance's exuberant Louis Spence












Bright and shiny Tinchy Stryder ... sorry 'bout that!














From Dancing on Ice, Zoe Salmon











Sophie Ellis Bextor ... spot the Blue Peter connection there.









The gorgeous Jeremy Edwards from Dancing on Ice








X-Factor behind the scenes Star Maker, Brian Friedman










X-Factor winner, Alexandra Burke








National Lottery's Jennie Falconer










DJ Yoda kept us all moving ...








Dizzee Rascal: The smiley photo wasn't as clear, sorry!









Coronation Street/Waterloo Road actress, Angela Griffin






2 comments:

  1. You look great Scatty! And you got to hug some fab people - I'm very jealous! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Brad came with me, well impressed when Dizzee, Tinchy and Alexandra all showed - and there were rumours of JLS too (he was going to dive on the end so I could nab a photo,lol!) Meant to buy OK today, but forgot - I might be in the background somewhere :D

    ReplyDelete