Wednesday, 22 September 2010

National TV Awards!

The voting is open and all our favourite shows are competing against each other to claim the title of Best Talent Show.

The nominations are: (You'll have to imagine your own clips!)

Strictly Come Dancing; Dancing on Ice; X-Factor; Don't Stop Believing; Britain's Got Talent; So You Think You Can Dance; Let's Dance for Sport Relief and Over The Rainbow.

You can vote here and have until 11th Ocober. The ceremony itself takes place on January 26th at the O2 and will be screened on ITV1.

So who ya gonna vote for?

2 comments:

  1. It was a close thing, but ended up voting for Dancing on Ice. Overall I just enjoyed the last series of that more than the last series of Strictly I think.

    Who did you vote for Scatty? You blog all of them with such enthusiasm, must have been a tough choice! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was - I voted based on the one single performance that I remember most out of all of them: Rufus Hound! Let's Dance for Sport Relief got my vote! Which reminds me, I must post it under Showtime and faves!

    ReplyDelete