Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Snippets: Strictly Come Dancing, Arlene, Derek&Julianne Hough, Adam Shankman, Glee,

Strictly Come Dancing is still the numero uno of reality shows, when it comes to exporting success to the world.

Arlene Phillips' Alana Dancing Star books are set to be released in October, with a further two titles in January and then another two in May. I wish I had a junior school age daughter; I got away with buying Harry Potter, but I think books with cut-out-and-dress dolls in them might be pushing it a bit!

Now, I'm not one for gossipy stuff - but go beyond the headline in this piece and have a jolly good read about Derek and Julianne Hough!

Rumour is that So You Think You Can Dance's Adam Shankman may be directing a Michael Jackson themed Glee episode or maybe not! Either way, it may be the event of Season Two. And some of the Glee cast are signed to do The Simpsons!

No comments:

Post a Comment