Thursday, 12 August 2010

Snippets: So You Think You Can Dance, Strictly Come Dancing, Popstar to Operastar

Claudia speaks out about her extremely bad eyesight - the report says that she is NOT doing the Sunday show now, I've not seen that confirmed anywhere else.

Trav's Thoughts on the So You Think You Can Dance finale are in - results yet to follow! Interview with Cat Deeley on the final dancers. And an interview with Stephen 'tWitch' Boss.

Lilia cried for forty minutes after being told she wouldn't be partnering a celebrity in Strictly Come Dancing this year - she say her and Darren have won more Strictly trophies (seven) than any other couple, which makes me think, well, maybe that's why they were asked to take on the Pro Troupe role?

The second series of Popstar to Operastar is apparently moving to Sundays! I hope it lives up to the first, very enjoyable series - and I hope the fantastic Rolando is back!

2 comments:

  1. Terrific performance finale last night. I'm OK with whomever wins tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to the vids!

    ReplyDelete