Thursday, 24 June 2010

Snippets: Glee, Strictly Come Dancing, Don't Stop Believing

Latest Strictly rumours - and two people I wouldn't mind seeing give it a go: Ann Widdicombe (love to see her and Bruno spark off each other!) and Gavin Henson! Splash that fan take on some more, why dontcha!

Karen Hardy speaks about suffering from the baby blues, at the opening of a mum and baby unit in the South West.

Karen Smith, an early driving force behind Strictly Come Dancing, is now an Executive Producer for Don't Stop Believing.

Glee news: Talking Shop with Matthew Morrison; UK Gleeks won't see the live tour anytime soon; Cory Monteith (Finn) is branching out into film.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I need to say it and this seems like the place to start - my name is Naomi and.......I'm a gleek.

    I'm a bit annoyed with myself. I dipped into a couple of episodes and promised myself I wouldn't become obsessed and I've failed spectacularly! Argh! ;o)

    ReplyDelete